Myworkout GO is a service that consists of web and mobile applications and is a product of Myworkout AS (org No. 912 663 272), a company based in Trondheim, Norway.
All revisions of the document are valid immediately after they are published on this page.
If you have questions about the document, please contact us at email@example.com
Last updated: 18.01.2022.
Guidance in training intensity
Myworkout GO can guide you to increase or decrease your intensity during a workout. This guide should be seen as a suggestion and nothing more. You should always listen to your own body first and adjust accordingly.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. While we strive to conform to industry standards regarding the protection of your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- The transmission of information over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure. This is done at your own risk.
- In the event of a security breach, Myworkout AS will inform our users within 72 hours of discovery.
Account and subscription
This service has an age limit of at least 16 years. If you live in a country where a higher age limit is required by law, this is the one that applies.
- Free subscription: Creating a Myworkout account and subscribing to non-premium features in Myworkout GO is free.
- Premium subscription: You can upgrade to a paid premium subscription and access all the features of Myworkout GO. The subscription will be renewed automatically at the end of the time period and can be canceled at any time by visiting the subscription section in your device’s app store. The termination applies from when the current period has expired.
- Free trial period: When you upgrade to a premium subscription, a free trial period may be included. In that case, you will only be charged when the trial period is over. If you cancel the premium subscription before the trial period is over, you will not be charged any fees.
- Premium through organization affiliation: You can be invited to link your account to an organization and get premium for free, which will be valid as long as your account is affiliated with the organization. In that case, you will be responsible for canceling any paid premium subscriptions you have in addition.
- When paying for a premium subscription in Myworkout GO, the purchase, payment and transaction are handled through Apple via the App Store for iOS devices and Google via the Play Store for Android devices. Myworkout does not have access to the card information used in these transactions.
- All commercial music used in our services is reproduced with permission from TONO. Unauthorized distribution and copying is illegal.
- Myworkout AS may terminate or terminate your membership in the event of a breach of the terms described in this document.
- Myworkout AS reserves the right to block all accounts suspected of harmful behavior.
- We reserve the right to close access to our services in the event of suspected fraud.
Subject to warranty and liability
- Myworkout GO and its contents are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind and are not necessarily accurate and complete in all respects.
- No information or content in Myworkout GO should be taken as medical advice. Always consult your doctor or other medical personnel regarding questions about your physical health.
- Myworkout AS will not assume any responsibility in connection with your athletic activities, health problems, physical injuries or material damage that should occur when using the app.
- Myworkout GO is exposed to and shall not be held liable for service errors caused by circumstances beyond our control. These include, but are not limited to, technical problems, infrastructure failures and sabotage.
- Use of our services and related content is at your own risk. Myworkout AS cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect damages that arise from the use of our services. This does not apply if Myworkout AS has been grossly negligent or intentionally caused damage. In that case, you will be refunded an amount limited to the amount you paid to Myworkout AS when using the service.