Exercise intensity guidance
Myworkout GO may guide you to increase or decrease your workout intensity. This guidance is to be viewed as a suggestion and nothing more. You should always listen to your own body first and adjust accordingly.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. Though we strive to conform to industry standards in regard to protecting your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Transmitting information over the internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure. Doing so is at your own risk.
- In the event of a security breach Myworkout AS will notify our users within 72 hours of becoming aware of it.
Account and subscriptions
This service is restricted to persons who are 13 years old or of such higher age as is required by your country of residence.
- Free subscription: Creating an Myworkout account and subscribing to Myworkout GO’s non-premium features are free of charge.
- Premium subscription: You may upgrade to a paid premium subscription and get access all the features of Myworkout GO. The subscription will renew it self at the end of its time period and can be cancelled at any time by visiting the subscription section of your device’s store. The cancellation will be in effect when the current period is over.
- Free trial: You may be offered a free trial when you upgrade to a premium subscription. If so, you will not be charged until the trial is over and not at all if you cancel the subscription before the trial ends.
- Premium though organisation affiliation: You might be invited to connect your account to an organisation and get premium for free, which will be in effect as long as the connection is active. If so, then you are responsible to cancel any additional paid premium subscription you might have.
- By paying for a premium subscription on Myworkout GO, the purchase, payment and transaction It is handled by Apple through the App Store for iOS devices and by Google through the Play Store for Android devices. Myworkout does not have access to the card information used in these transactions.
- Any commercial music reproduced in our services are done with permission from TONO. Unauthorised conveyance and copying is illegal.
- Myworkout AS may terminate or suspend your membership for the breach or suspected breach of the terms outlined in this document.
- Myworkout AS reserves the right to block any accounts on suspicion of harmful behaviour.
- We reserve the right to withhold access to our services on suspicion of fraud.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
- Myworkout GO and its content is offered “as is” without any warranty and might not be accurate and complete in all respects.
- None of the information or content in Myworkout GO should be taken as medical advice. Always consult your physician or other medical professionals in questions about your physical health.
- Myworkout AS will not assume any liability in connection with your athletic activities or any health problems, physical injury or property damage that occurs while using our services.
- Myworkout GO is subject to and should not be held liable for service outages caused by circumstances out of our control. These include, but are not limited to, technical issues, infrastructure failure and sabotage.
- Use of our services and the content associated with them are done at your own risk. Myworkout AS is not to be held liable for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of our services. This does not apply if Myworkout AS has been grossly negligent or has intentionally inflicted harm. In such case you will be refunded an amount limited to the amount you have paid to Myworkout AS for your use of the service.